Your security system’s indoor cameras in St. Paul are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your components with a single app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind knowing you may monitor your child from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video feed: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-definition images of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you may verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the talk feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your newborn decides sleep time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you can have motion-activated alerts dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is really for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With a single touch of a button, your child can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a smartphone app is a fantastic perk. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a tad warm in the nursery, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with a lone smartphone app.
Customize Your St. Paul smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own St. Paul smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can supply. Contact (651) 240-6686 today and learn how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.