How does home monitoring work in St. Paul?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for protecting your residence and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how St. Paul home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the main point of contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Basically, you may equate monitoring to having your very own security staff linked to your security equipment. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are safe. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Consider your flood alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in St. Paul home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All device communications go through this convenient, central hub. On top of being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring representatives
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to converse straight to your monitoring specialists
- You can request help with any kind of concern, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis strikes, you may still speak with your monitoring staff directly through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive St. Paul security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive St. Paul smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We understand the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (651) 240-6686 or fill out the form on this page to begin.