You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for protecting your residence and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how St. Paul home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the main point of contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Basically, you may equate monitoring to having your very own security staff linked to your security equipment. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you through your emergency.