Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in St. Paul goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by depends on the kind of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, one attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most common kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the central command panel. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Support will still be sent even if you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in St. Paul
Get prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in St. Paul from Vivint. Dial (651) 240-6686 to begin the customization of your home’s protection today.